Our school governors manage the school along with the Headteacher. The governing body is made up of elected parent governors, co-opted governors from the local community, elected school staff governors and the Headteacher. From time to time the opportunity may arise for a new parent governor who will be elected by ballot. Questions for the governing body can be passed, in confidence, through the school office.
Our Chair of Governors is Charlie McAlpine, Upton Meadows Primary School, The Square, Upton NN5 4EZ
The Chair of NPAT Trustees is Adrain White, NPAT Head Office, Headlands Primary School, Bushland Road, NN3 2NS
In compliance with EFA guidelines regarding the disclosure of Business interests, this is to confirm that there are none to disclose at Upton Meadows Primary School. For a summary please click on the ‘Governor Roles and Pecuniary Interests’ in the sidebar.
- Brendan Moylan Brendan Moylan
- Caroline Ewin Caroline Ewin
- Charlie McAlpine Charlie McAlpine
- Cheryl Maycock Cheryl Maycock
- Clare Searing Clare Searing
- Davina Matthews Davina Matthews
- Katie Payne Katie Payne
- Michelle Letts Michelle Letts
- Peter Fairbrother Peter Fairbrother