We want our children to have pride in our school and to know that they are a special part of the Upton Meadows community. We believe that wearing a school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school
- Helps to create a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- Identifies pupils with the school
- Supports the school’s commitment to inclusion
- Prevents pupils from wearing ‘fashion clothes’ that could be distracting in class
- Is practical, smart and designed with health and safety in mind
- Is considered good value for money by most parents
- Jade green logo sweatshirt/cardigan,
- Navy blue logo polo t-shirts or plain navy blue polo t-shirt
- Dark grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress/shorts
- Summer dresses may be worn when the weather is appropriate – blue or green only
- Black school shoes – from September 2021 we will allow PLAIN black trainers (no coloured or distinctive logos) with black soles. This will allow them to be worn on P.E. days too if you wish.
P.E. Uniform - children in years 2-6 come to school in PE uniform on PE days. Reception and Year 1 will bring their PE to school in a bag to change into.
- Jade green school logo P.E. t-shirt
- Navy P.E. shorts
- Navy logo hoodie (*NEW* and now available from our uniform providers) or plain navy hoodie (jumper or zipped)
- Navy tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- Trainers suitable for outdoor P.E. (we recommend proper trainers, not plimsolls) these can be any colour if only used for PE.
- Upton drawstring P.E. bags are available to order for Reception and Y1
Uniform is available to order from Price and Buckland using the following link.
- Select required uniform and sizes
- Pay through their secure website facilities